(Senior) Treasury Manager
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding Hong Kong company. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a highly competent (Senior) Treasury Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, your responsibilities include:
- Lead the treasury team
- Supervise day-to-day treasury operation and cash management
- Working closely with Finance team on project funding decisions and financial projections
- Review loan and funding documents
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk, and FX hedging
- Prepare and submit treasury reports for senior management review
- Advise on tax issues regarding investments & M&A projects
- Manage and liaise with banks for funding and investment decisions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 10-15 years of experience with preferably in sizable Hong Kong listed companies
- Solid experiences in real estate, construction and property development industries are highly preferred
- Exposure to China Market will be at an advantage
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.