Senior Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager
Our client is a sizable and reputable conglomerate that plays a leading role within the infrastructure, property and transportation industry. With headquarter in Hong Kong, they are looking for a high caliber Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury Team.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage daily funding requirements of local businesses and aid liquidity requirements globally
- Compile and perform annual funding review to engaged and recommend financing strategies for Group
- Conduct thorough analysis on interest rate to make recommendations on hedging strategies for management
- Conduct analysis on surplus funds position to formulate and recommend investment strategies for management
- Maintain good bank relationships and closely monitor bank and interest rate market developments and uphold negotiation with financial institutions
- Assist in exploring cash management solutions with banking partners to optimize global cash management infrastructure
- Manage other ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Qualified CPA/CFA holder will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in a Treasury or Finance role
- Previous experience in treasury or corporate finance function is preferred
- Familiar with different financing products and liquidity management
- Knowledge of treasury operations including FX, cash pooling, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua