Senior Transport & Logistics Manager, China - US Listed
- Newly created role in APAC
- Launch regional leadership team for a global brand in HK
- Frequent travel across key regions
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for a Senior Transport & Logistics Manager to join as a launch team key member in Asia, to further leverage the growing business internationally.
Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel across China and Asia countries, you will be responsible for the Transport, Logistics and Warehouse Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Senior Transport & Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a region of container consolidation facilities and driving daily operation performance
- Closely partnering with vendors to review the key performance indicators on regular basis
- Regular meeting with CFS agents for standard reviews, sourcing and transitions and managing crisis
- Acting as a consultant, providing guidance and support to the agents and rolling out warehouse management systems
- Preparing performance report and reviewing with cross departments and agents
- Identifying growth opportunity and critical markets, closely partnering with internal team to maximise performance efficiency
- Providing market trends and insights associated with performance and advising the management team on action plan
- Capturing operational improvement opportunities and leading technology strategy to streamline Last Mile operations & visibility
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in Supply Chain Performance across transport, logistics and warehouse management experience, specifically in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia, with strong focus in East China & HK
- Experience in managing 3PL performance or leading operation in 3PL environment in e-Commerce sector or hard goods product
- Outstanding negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in senior stakeholder management in an international, fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
*This position required frequent travel*
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236666 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.