Senior Trader (Commodity Trading)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is part of a large, famous group that focuses on mining and recycling business in the globe. As a Senior Trader, you are responsible to manage the trading team with market strategy planning. You will be developing markets and maintain long-term relationship with clients. Also, you will be handling full client management and trading responsibility for Asia region clients. Moreover, you are responsible for hedging activity and decide price for tender.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
- A minimum 10 years' commodity trading experience, scrap metal industry is a big plus
- International trading experience is a must
- Strong customer relationship management, self-initiated and excellent time management
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Native in Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Trader
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227113.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.