Senior Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG / Hygiene
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$216000 - HK$288000 per annum|
My client is a Chinese FMCG company in the hygiene and personal care sector. With a steadily rising business in Hong Kong, they have recorded revenue growth for 3 consecutive years. To cope with their expansion, they are currently in search of a Senior Trade Marketing Executive to support their sales team.
You would be in designing and developing marketing and promotional strategies. You will be executing BTL marketing activities to support sales team. As a Senior Trade Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all arounded trade marketing affiar for the company's brands
- Planning and executing BTL activities from overall strategy to promotional material preparation
- Supporting SKU launch in channels and handling PIPO managment to minimize the stock return in retailers level
- Justifying sales forecast through vertifying their inputs
- Representing company in meeting with retailers regarding brand and retailers initiative
- Working with China team to ensure global SOP impletmented
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 year of trade marketing experience within consumer goods sector
- Experience within the FMCG sector would be an advantage
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Willingness to learn, flexibility and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.