Senior Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG
Our client is a well-known multinational company in the FMCG sector with a wide products portfolio. With a massive business size globally, its annual revenue is more than 200 billion HKD. Looking to reinforce their current business, they are searching for a Senior Trade Marketing Executive to drive channel strategies. Candidates with strong experience will be considered as Assistant Trade Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering channel and category strategies. You will be supporting distribution expansion, consumer experience and analysing sales pattern. As a Senior Trade Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop channel and category strategies to further enhance sales
- Drive marketing or promotional campaign for retailers to maximize business opportunities
- Monitor and adjust ROI and budget throughout category campaigns
- Coordinate with other stake holders such as business development or agencies
- Analyse sales data and consumer spending pattern to suggest further strategies development
- Improve overall system from branch retailing to strategic level based on market trend.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of trade marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Candidate with key account experience and passionate for marketing will also be considered
- Independent, aggressive, disciplined and result oriented
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 238254.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.