Senior Tax Specialist / Assistant Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A listed MNC with regional APAC headquarters in Hong Kong. As the regional office, the HK location is responsible for the coordination of taxation duties and liaising with the local team.
- Manage regional tax stakeholders and serve as point of contact for accounting, tax, counsel and authorities
- Work closely with external tax consultants to ensure that each individual country tax audits and returns are completed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of APAC tax filing and able present findings and communicate clearly with headquarters
- Manage Indirect tax areas, VAT, GST etc
- Ad hoc projects and duties by senior management locally and overseas
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Previous Big 4 or Audit experience in a reputable firm is preferred
- At least 4 years of working experience in taxation, regional exposure would be an added advantage
- Previous experience working with senior stakeholders would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Interested applicants please click apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #223599 in the subject line.