Senior System Support(Server Focused) - $35k
My client is an MNC Firm. They are currently trying to hire a Senior System Support to expand in their team size.
- Responsible for IT Server, Email and Storage Infrastructure from design through implementation, ongoing management and support
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of IT system, hardware and software
- Support New Business Unit Build-up
- Provide day-to-day management of server Infrastructure services and support, performance and service monitoring, proactive system tuning, software/ application patching/upgrade, backup operation and develop scripts for system automation job
- Carry out system maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery planning, backup jobs monitoring
- Ensure the IT Server infrastructure is configured and managed in a manner which provides the Management assurance and confidence that it is robust and stable at all times
- Ensure the IT Server infrastructure is aligned with compliance/security requirement
- Evaluates new products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to enhance
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux systems (Build/Configuration/Maintenance)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge and experience with VMware/SAN solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with storage environment (SAN/NAS/iSCSI/Fibre Channel)
- Knowledge and experience with backup and archiving solutions.
- Microsoft certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE).
- Experience working with complex IT systems in a fast-paced web environment.
- Experience of supporting Windows 10, Office 2016 & Office 365/Skype for Business.
- Experience of using and configuring SCCM/SCOM.
- Experience of cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing system.
- Interest in working with a diverse user population in a global company.
If you are interested please either apply directly here or send your resume to email@example.com. Thanks