Senior System Analyst (Cloud/ Devops)- Insurance - 55-65k
Manage Business Rule Management System Design
- Promote the usage of business rules in all IT aspects, co-ordinate and manage user requirement at the end transform to application solutions.
- Understand from business perspective for how business classify existing business rules.
- Review the deliverable of the developers and ensure the coding is align with the defined rule model and coding standard.
System Development and Enhancement
- Performs system development and enhancement per requested by users and leaders in order to increase operational efficiency and streamline the business process to promote company's competence.
- Analyses user requirements, their existing system work flows and procedures
- Conducts feasibility studies, systems/infrastructure/database design and evaluation, assists supervisor to liaise with different parties
- Assists supervisor to prepare project documents e.g. work schedules, test methodology and review test results
- Conducts program coding, testing and prepares system documents that adhere both deadlines and procedures of work
- Implements IT solutions to meet user requirements and Company strategic directions
System Support, Technical Advices and Testing
Supports and gives advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems.
- Ensures smooth production run of application systems and provides system support
- Analyses technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions
- Handles enquires and provides technical support to end users
- Provides training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications
- Conducts research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations
- Leads small / medium-sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule
- Proposes on new IT infrastructure based on business requirements
- Proposes on IT practices on application development, system support and testing (Functional and Regression)
- Ensures deliverables and systems comply with all standards and guidelines
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
- University / College graduate in Computing/IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Insurance industry is a must
- Knowledge of different phases of the System Development Life Cycle
- Having application architecture sense is required, with exposure a wide range of IT knowledge (other than application development) infrastructure (like OS, storage, network, VM, container), security (like governance, technology risk, security standards)
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like microservices/container/message streaming and have firsthand implementation experience is a must.
- Sound knowledge of insurance front-end and workflow system (new-business, POS and claim) will be on edge advantage
- Knowledge and experience on DevOps will be on edge advantage (Microservices Architecture / Dockers)
- Middleware experience with Redhat Decision Manger will be on edge advantage
- Experience in large scaled software development project is a plus
- Relational Database experience on at least one of Sybase, AzureSQL, and Oracle
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.