- Develop in-house systems, plan and perform unit/functional/integration tests, according to provided functional requirement.
- Create necessary development documents, test plan and test results.
- Perform analysis, development, testing and implementation of developed system.
- Work with the first level support team to provide second line support, and work closely with other internal IT teams(e.g. DBA, Infrastructure) to analyze and follow up on all related technical issues, report findings to managers or team leader.
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact analysis on possible system solutions and propose clear choices for business consideration
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have knowledge, skill and experiences on C#, .NET
- Nice to have these knowledge, skill and experiences on SSIS, Shell, Python, Java, ASP, Linux
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Basic business knowledge in Equity trading and middle/back office operation
- Self starter and multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results
- Clear and confident communication skill - both verbal and written in English/Chinese
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend