Senior Supply Chain Officer – FMCG
Our client is a well-known global FMCG goods company with more than 5 billions dollar in profit last year. With more than 30 globally recognized awards and certifications, it is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector. Looking to reinforce its stable market presence within HK, they are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Officer to support their current business.
You will be responsible for providing supply chain analysis and demand planning for the brand. As a Senior Supply Chain Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating and providing thorough supply chain analysis with sales, inventory and warehouse data for general review
- Enforcing business growth and achieving better efficiency through demand forecasting
- Supporting supply chain / warehouse projects and delivering effective solution for process improvement and cost saving
- Managing warehouse well-being with renovation project and other administrative assignments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or other related majors
- 3 years or more of experience in supply chain; similar role in FMCG/retail industries will be an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, and willingness to communicate; capability to manage and sustain a well-organized business environment
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229551.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.