Senior Supply Chain Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$480000 per annum|
Our client is a US public company with a strong e-commerce business network. With more than 7000 employees globally, the company is now worth more than 1.8 billion USD in last fiscal year. Seeking to step foot within the Asia market and set up their supply chain team, they are now in search for a Senior Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be responsible for assisting the supply chain team to develop and set up the supply chain process in Asia. You will be executing the supply chain strategies to ensure shipments coordination and inventory level. As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager in supply chain process and strategies development
- Conducting supply chain planning to ensure shipment, inventory level and deliver efficiency
- Coordinating with manufacturer, warehouse and sales team to ensure product delivery
- Analysing supply chain data to provide feedback for overall system improvements
- Managing the flow of products to maximize supply chain process quality
- Traveling occasionally to visit manufacturer and warehouse
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with minimum 3 years of supply chain experience within the retail or ecommerce sector
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and attentive
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234070.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.