Senior Supply Chain Analyst
|Location:||Causeway Bay, Wan Chai District|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$300000 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US public traded company functioning on a booming ecommerce platform. With more than 7000 employees globally, the company is worth more than 1.8 billion USD and it's still growing. Looking to expand their business within the Asia market and set up their supply chain team, they are now in search of a Senior Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be running logistics and route optimization projects for the supply chain process. You will be conducting analysis and building models to support the supply chain team. As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving and supporting logistics and route optimization projects
- Improving current supply chain model through analysis with tools such as SQL, Tableau or other supply chain system
- Coordinating with internal stake holders and headquarter for process improvement
- Designing and monitoring major KPIs to maintain supply chain performance
- Assuring compliance with standard operation procedures and documentation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with minimum 3 years of supply chain experience specialized in route optimization
- Strong model building and analysis experience
- Familiar with Tableau or SQL
- Flexible, open minded, independent project owner and good communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235771.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.