Senior Supply and Demand Manager, APAC - EU Listed Fashion
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$900000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum|
- Newly created APAC leadership role
- Regional Demand forecast accuracy
- Cover all Channels - DTC and B2B
Our client is a European Fashion Brand with EUR 700+ million revenue and retail business across the globe. It is one of the leading brands globally in its product sector and recorded six years of consecutive revenue growth. To accelerate its rapid growth in the APAC market, the company is hiring a Senior Supply and Demand Manager, APAC, to drive continuous improvement in statistical channel forecasting, purchasing and inventory management in line with regional supply chain strategy.
You will be responsible for Regional Demand forecast accuracy in APAC to ensure the Global Supplier Planning team plans sufficient supplier capacity to prevent supply and demand gaps. Your responsibilities also include:
- Maintain inventory at a healthy state to meet or exceed the company's KPIs, ensure NOOS on the top-selling items against all channels, DTC and B2B, in the region
- Drive forecast accuracy improvements through communication, collaboration and transparency with each country on issues and opportunities and partner with them to evaluate and implement best practices and tools
- Lead Regional Monthly Demand Forecast Meeting to review to challenge all channel forecasts to identify gaps and agree on an action plan
- Run monthly Open-To-Buy and IPS actions to maximize productivity, including initial buy, liquidation, re-orders, re-balancing and allocation strategy to drive NOOS and Inventory Health
- Attend monthly S&OP meetings and provide reports
- Own monthly regional carryover ordering process, stock re-directing decision, and seasonal calendars for seasonal products
- Partner with Regional Merchandising team to finalize the Regional Sales Forecast plan for each season
- Coach and develop team capabilities and skillsets in demand planning; Identify and drive implementation of advance planning tools and techniques such as Machine Learning a deployment of statistical forecast into demand planning
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 10+ years of multi-channel Demand planning leadership experience with consumer goods/ retail brands
- Preferably with a proven track record in footwear/ apparel/ accessories Regional Supply Chain function
- Solid experience in eCommerce, omnichannel, retail and wholesale business model
- Experience in Machine Learning, AI, and advance planning tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Excellent leadership and relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork
- Exceptional analytical skills, data-driven mindset and proven capability, to use data to facilitate business decisions
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL252247.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.