Senior Strategic Partnership Manager, China Focus
Our client is an established platform with a wide diversity of businesses in China and Hong Kong. It's in their DNA that innovation is valued across all functions and businesses. Some pioneering businesses were developed, and they do not only rely on their own resourceful platform. A corporate partnership team has championed creating businesses through partnership and continued to curate an innovative ecosystem.
Reporting to the Head of Partnership, you will
- Assess, identify and qualify partnership opportunities. Form business cases and define partnership models
- Drive through business case formation and partnership program implementation
- Develop internal and shared support to optimize program operation
- Create value for partners by understanding partners' business and development goals. Strick win-win partnership and leverage existing brand halo
- Partner with internal business units and brands to identify relevant ways for experiential marketing initiatives
- Develop tools, processes and reporting to further standardize and improve the operation and effectiveness of the team, and/or increase the sharing of knowledge and best practices across the Strategic Alliances organization
To qualify, you will have
- Bachelor degree or above
- 10 - 12 years of working experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in partnership development with China listed companies would be an advantage
- Strong project management and organization skills, being meticulous, and having the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of each partners' needs and strategies
- Ability to build successful long term relationships through ongoing strong relationship management
- Collaborative and strategic mindset
- Strong communication, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC233021
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.