Senior Solution Architect - Financial Services - HK
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$75000 - HK$100000 per month|
Senior Solution Architect - Banking - Hong Kong
A top-tier global bank is currently undergoing a large scale transformation program upgrading all core digital technologies. They are looking for passionate and experienced Solution Architects with Web API/Cloud/Mobile experience to provide innovative and practical architectural designs.
- You will provide innovative and practical designs that accounts for the end-to-end solution of a function that is in line with the business objectives
- You will deliver architecture that supports the most efficient and secure solutions meeting business needs and controlling operational risk
- You will manage the relationship between business and external/internal IT services
- You will act as trusted advisor to both business and IT stakeholders
- You will conduct design and architectural review
- You will optimize complex systems and work with business to solve problems using technology
- You will stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits and impacts
- You will develop policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of processes and technologies
- Strong application development and solution architect experience from banking or financial services, with a sound understanding of one or more of the following topics: Cloud, Mobile Authentication, Payment, Microservices, web API
- Strong hands-on technical skills and knowledge
- Strong presentation skills; able to break down and explain complex technical solutions to audiences with varying degrees of knowledge and technical capabilities
- Practitioner of agile methodologies
- Passionate about technology; constantly staying on top of latest trends
Please submit profile to Stephanie Tung: Stephanie.Tung@ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.