Senior/ UX Designer- Innovative Mobile Wallet
Our client is one of the innovative companies in Hong Kong and they develop a multi-currency wallet which allows people to pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. They are currently expanding their business and looking for some UX Designers from junior to senior level to join their product team. The right candidate has to be able to learn and transform industry and market knowledge into concepts and sensible, executable plans within business context. This opportunity will be good for someone who is enthusiastic and determined to ensure great UX concepts materialized and able to be a positive influencer working among teams.
- Create world-class, top-of-the-market user experience with high sensitivity to different user behaviours, market and cultural factors for a multi-market fintech product across platforms
- Assist with user research, product research, evaluate customer feedbacks and monitor data to validate design ideas and identify user needs in various markets
- Produce user stories, wireframes, flow diagrams and other design documents to effectively communicate interaction experience with UI designer, product manager and engineers.
- Understand business requirements and technical constraints from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with local teams across different countries to conceive and produce feasible and scalable new features and improvements
- Rapid prototyping and iterating to demonstrate interactive experiences; communicate design concepts with solid rationale.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in designing large-scale digital products.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate ideas and solutions.
- Good knowledge of user research methods such as usability test, user interview, focus group, A/B testing, field study, etc. preferred
- Experience in utilizing analytics platform will add advantage but not a must
- Passionate about the profession and always stay abreast with the latest design and market trends; familiar with iOS and Android platforms.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese skills.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.