Senior/Sales Executive - World Largest Consumer Goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$15000 - HK$20000 per month|
Our client is one of the World Largest Consumer Goods Company, with more than 350,000 employees around the globe, the company has sales channel connected in every corner in the world. Striving to provide top quality product and contribute to a healthier future, the company is still in expansion and actively seeking like-minded talent to join their big family.
The company is now seeking a Senior/Sales Executive to join sales team, and responsibilities are as below:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Channel management within the retail general trade channel including - local drug chain, grocery stores etc.
- Managing Key Accounts and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade marketing function
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget in order to maximum the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximize market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 2 or more years of core key account management or business development experience in FMCG
- Candidate in any consumer FMCG product background is welcome
- You must have a proven track record of people management and leadership skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.