Senior / Product Manager, Credit Card
Our client is a well-established banking group with significant global presence and diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a product management professional to join their Credit Card Product team, focused on affluent customers.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be a key driver of Credit Card products to formulate and develop product strategies to drive new customer acquisition and partnership, targeting affluent customers. You will be in charge of the end-to-end process of product features design, partnership development, campaign implementation, channel planning, as well as subsequent system enhancement. With strong business acumen, you will monitor and manage product P&L to ensure cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness. In addition, you will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behavior of targeted segment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Product Development / Product Management / Marketing gained in Banking, Credit Card and/or other Financial Institutions
- Product experience from other Retail Banking products such as Lending would also be considered
- Strong business sense with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience could be considered for a senior grading
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 238938.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only