Senior/Event Executive, Insurance (Open to Agency/non-FI)
Our client is a reputable insurance company with a rapidly expanding business in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join as Senior/Event Executive to support their upcoming business ventures.
Working within a fast-paced specialized team, you will be actively participating in the conceptualization, planning and production, execution of organizing and launching a variety of sizable promotional events, professional conferences, workshops, luncheons and seminars, as well as incentive programs. You will handle end-to-end logistics, coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate the smooth running of these events, and actively participating in brainstorming sessions striving for creative solutions. In addition, you will support marketing campaigns or digital initiatives as needed.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Event Management, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing and/or Public Relations
- Experience gained within financial services industry preferred
- Candidates with relevant experience from Insurance Agency, Event Agency and/or non-FI industry will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment, cope with changes and handle tight deadlines
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English
- Candidates with fewer experience will be considered as Event Executive