Senior / Database Administrator - Oracle/MSSQL
|Salary:||Up to HK$50000.00 per annum|
Our client is a listed enterprise in Hong Kong with extensive presence. They are expanding their business and are actively looking for a Database Administrator.
- Handle Database installation, administration, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, backup and restore activities
- Maintain updated policies and procedures on all database related components
- Manage Database in areas of security compliance, disaster recovery, backup, capacity planning
- Project implementation and vendor management
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years' solid experience in Oracle and SQL database with exposure in Oracle EBS
- Hands-on experience in Oracle 11/12c with RAC support
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Microsoft SQL Server is preferred
- Proficiency and knowledge in Linux/AIX UNIX platform support
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies and other databases like MySQL, No SQL and data lake will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.