Senior/ Cyber Security Manager- Global Retail Bank- up to $90k
Our client is one of the First Tier Global Retail Bank in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Senior Cyber Security Manager (Team Lead) and a Cyber Security Manager to join their Information Security team. The right candidate has to look after the company's cybersecurity in both application and infrastructure side. S/he has to conduct risk assessments and provide design consultancy. On the other hand, the right candidate also needs to provide expertise and support to the Business/Functions to identify risk and controls required on information security and cybersecurity incidents. It is also important to investigate information security incident and coordinate with relevant parties to gather incident details, conduct impact analysis, obtain responses, perform after-incident reporting and root cause analyses. Last but not least, the right candidate has to oversee and quality assure vulnerability scanning and penetration testing for systems and network to classify, prioritize risks, and guide relevant stakeholders to ensure the bank infrastructure are secured against known attack vectors and prevalent threats. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5-10 years' experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong experience in cybersecurity controls and incident handling
- Good knowledge in vulnerability scanning and penetration tools
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations/guidelines relating to cybersecurity and technology risk management
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, etc
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
- Previous team lead experience is a plus
- Good communication skills in both Cantonese and English
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.