Senior/Business Analyst- Reputable Bank(Stock Trading Projects)
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join their project team in order to work on stock trading projects. The right candidate needs to provide project management and consultancy services on project/system implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering. S/he also has to actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget. Importantly, the right candidate has to coordinate with different stakeholders, gather user requirements, provide solutions and conduct user acceptance tests. Candidates who love challenges will be good for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in System, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 3 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience in medium-to-large projects.
- Strong Managerial, project management, communications, analytical skills.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Knowledge in HK and China Stock market is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.