Senior Sales Supervisor - Open Trade (Drug Stores)
My client is the top global market leader within the healthcare industry. With more than 70,000 employers globally, they are now in search of a Senior Sales Supervisor to manage their field sales team and expand their current business.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 7-10 field sales to achieve sales target within the open trade sector (drug stores). You will be maintaining relationship with existing clients. You will be monitoring KPI of the field sales to ensure business results. As a Senior Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising field sales to drive and deliver sales results in open trade sector (drug stores)
- Maintaining strong business relationship with existing clients
- Exploring new business opportunities with new accounts or new products
- Providing sales report regularly to management to further improve sales strategies across the team
- Encouraging and improving the sales forces' efficiency and productivity through the sales report and major KPI provided by the sales system
- Contributing to the improvement of the overall sales strategy internally
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5 or more years of sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Experience leading a sales team is a must
- Experience within the open trade sector (drug store) is a must
- Basic computer operation and typing is a must
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese. Basic English and Mandarin is a plus.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239648.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.