Senior Sales Supervisor - Drug Store
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$540000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known multinational company in the FMCG sector with a wide products portfolio. With a massive business size globally, its annual revenue is more than 200 billion HKD. Looking to reinforce their current business, they are searching for a Senior Sales Supervisor to lead their general trade team.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering sales results in general trade through business development and team management. You will be monitoring field sales' overall performance and KPI. As a Senior Sales Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising sales subordinates to drive and deliver sales results in general trade
- Encouraging and improving the sales forces' efficiency and productivity through the sales report and major KPI provided by the sales system
- Maintaining good relationship with general trade client
- Supporting overall marketing activities to reinforce client's sales performance
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4 or more years of sales experience in the FMCG industry; leadership experience will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of general trade and willing to explore further and build connections
- High energy, positive and willing to take/give constructive suggestions; team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
- Capable to adapt both outdoor and office work
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237599.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.