Senior Sales Representative - APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$330000 - HK$370000 per annum|
Our client is one of the fastest growing medicine distributors globally. With more than 200 suppliers, the company distributes high cost medicine at an affordable price in new markets. To further enhance their business network and sales performance, they are now looking for a Senior Sales Representative to lead their sales and customer development.
You will be responsible for leading sales and business development for the company's representative medicine. Identifying new account, you will strength the company's network and customer base. As a Senior Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales performance of company's medicines through sales calls, visits and negotiation
- Building and strengthening company's business connections and customer base
- Developing new accounts into company's network
- Sustaining relationship and performance of existing accounts
- Attending to travel for conferences or trade shows as required by new medicines or suppliers' developments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in bioscience or related disciplines
- 3 years or more experience in pharmaceutical sales industry; experience dealing with Oncology, Neurology, Hepatology, Orphan Drugs or Rare Diseases will be an advantage
- Strong sales experience with strong networking skills
- Flexible, ambitious, result oriented and team player
- Good command of both written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230818.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.