Senior Retail IT Support Specialist - US Retail MNC
- A minimum of 5 years+ IT work experience in team management & administering application service support in a Retail IT or Telco business, including user/vendor support and in Desktop with multi peripheral interfaces.
- Proven experience with retail vendor management and be able to ensure the agreed service levels are properly met by outsourced vendors.
- Experienced in business requirement analysis with demonstrated success in accurately capturing business requirement into change requests of Retail Systems.
- An excellent team player. Be able to work effectively, build trust and collaborative work relationships with stakeholders in a matrix and complex organization.
- Detailed-oriented. Strong experience in documenting and monitoring the key issue summary, changes requests and business requirement agreements or related essential documents.
- Strong sense of urgency with good technical judgment. Be able to diagnose and make quick recommendation for problem-resolved or escalate to the proper working parties for follow-up.
- Solid work knowledge in retail applications and support in a production environment covering both Store System and Back Office.
- Strong analytical mindset - be able to spot potential root cause of Retail Operational issues from issue log data bases.
- Proactive anticipate issues or improvement areas before problems arises. Take ownership to recommend action plans.
- A strong learning desire. Be able to embrace and initiate change, take courage to learn and equip with new competencies, capture new application insights, reflect and give recommendations
- A strong learning desire. Be able to embrace and initiate change, take courage to learn and equip with new retail technology competencies/insights, reflect and give recommendations. Can equally learn from successes and failures through on-the-job experience, different sources or from the markets.
- Be able to proactively seek ways to improve personal, work or organizational effectiveness to meet current and future retail/business needs.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Ad-hoc projects assigned by manager.