|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$55000.00 per month|
Our client is a think tank who engage in Hong Kong's public policy research. They focus on studying Hong Kong's development needs and devise recommendation and solutions for research result related to housing, economic development, social innovation and more.
To join the policy research team, the company is expecting top-tier candidates who are first-degree holders with exceptionally strong academic record. As a Senior Researcher, you are responsible for carrying out research in assigned policy areas and handle writing, editing and other administrative tasks. Also, you are expected to meet and work with some of the most renowned scholars, experts and leaders in specific public policy areas.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- First-degree holders and post-graduates
- Proven solid research experience and remarkable project management skills
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
- Strong awareness and interest in public policies and issues
- Passion in contributing to Hong Kong's long-term well-being
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered as Researcher
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM218696.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.