Senior R&D Food Technologist, International Food Principle
Our client is a FMCG Food Principle with extensive product portfolio and a reputable brand imagine. With Sales channel and connection spread across the continent, our client is able to earn a strong market share in the competitive market. To cope with their recent aggressive expansion plan, our client is now in search for a Senior R&D Food Technologist to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Product Research and Development Manager, you will be directly in charge of all the new product development and production trial process. As a Senior R&D Food Technologist, your other responsibilities will include:
- work closely with other internal departments such as the Sales and Marketing team for developing new products, improving existing formulae, designing product prototype and packaging
- Ensure all laboratory procedures are carried out according to standards
- Perform cost and nutrition analysis supported by laboratory analysis of microbiological and chemical results
- Carry out production trials and monitor product quality of produced goods
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree in Food Science or any biochemistry related principle and have 3 or more years' experience within food manufacturing industry
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Data Processing
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.