Senior Purchasing Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is an established manufacturing company and are looking for a seasoned candidate to join as a Senior Purchasing Manager :
- Responsible for leading the functions of Sourcing and Purchasing operation management;
- Lead the team in assessing supplier for performance enhancement in the global and local context;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance and ensure the P.O. management is running smoothly and efficiently;
- Capable to execute in materials cost reduction and keep update with the current supplier market trend;
- Propose and plan strategies for assessing our existing supplier to cost effectiveness;
- Lead the team to achieve targets results in respect of project engineering, sourcing, supplier selection and certification, procurement and supplier performance management.
About our requirement :
- Degree holder in Business Administration/Engineering/Purchasing & Supply Chain Management;
- Over 12 years solid experience in the purchasing and procurement of electronics components in sizeable or multinational manufacturing companies, of which at least 5 years at managerial level a MUST;
- Good component and product knowledge with proven record in handling electronics OEM/ODM projects in areas of sourcing, supplier selection and certification, procurement and supplier performance management;
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills with suppliers and internal departments;
- Result-oriented with strong leadership and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC228375
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.