Senior Project Manager- FSI/ Banking Industry
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$60000 - HK$75000 per month|
Our client is a well-known bank looking for senior project manager.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals across regions to deliver the services as projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Forecast and engage project resourcing for the assigned projects
- Manage finances (including GP) for assigned
- Ensure compliance with local processes and procedures for assigned projects
- Project Risk, Issue and Change Management
- Quality assurance management of the project delivery process and products.
- Project Stakeholder Management, including Client, IBM Stakeholders, vendors etc.
- 8-10 years experiences in IT project management and IT systems implementation in large scale organizations preferably in vendor environment, incl. a minimum of 2 years in the position of project manager
- Solid experiences in large scale end-to-end project development experiences (from system requirements, design, testing to rollout)
- Hands on experiences in different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum framework)
- Strong experiences in leading offshore development teams across various geographical regions
- Highly competent in project management skills, e.g. planning, governance, issues management, risk management, resource management, financial management, etc
- Strong application development experiences and technical background in various platforms and programming languages, e.g. linux, Windows, J2EE & Structs, Spring, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Excellent stakeholders and client relationship management, coordination, analytical and leadership
- Very strong communication skills and excellent proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Overseas academic or work background with experiences in consulting firms preferable
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41953 www.ambition.com.hk or email to Alexandra.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.