Senior Programme Manager- Global Retail Bank- up to HKD$80k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Senior Programme Manager to join their project team in order to work on projects related to contact center transformation programme and bankwide projects etc. The right candidate needs to work on the upgrade of system infrastructure, simplification of processes, enhancement of customer and staff experience, and ultimately facilitate business growth. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
- Strong project management skills, able to work with various stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of initiatives
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and connecting the dots
- Strong customer and people orientation, able to come up with solutions to improve staff and customer experience
- Sound business acumen, able to make commercial judgment balancing the costs and benefits
- Highly organised with attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with strong self-initiative, able to spot or pre-empt issues, recommend business solutions and escalate as required
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle, and IT Transformation is preferred.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Previous experience working with banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.