Senior Programme Manager- Global Retail Bank- up to HKD$80k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Senior Programme Manager to join their project team in order to work on projects related to transformation and data management for the commercial banking side. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
- Lead a team of Project Managers/ Assistant Project Managers to provide project management and consultancy services on project/ system implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering in Commercial Banking business
- Act as the Programme Lead of Commercial Banking projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Support the business and work on IT planning, including resource budgeting, allocation and project prioritization
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including business users, operations, IT, audit, legal and compliance to ensure effective project governance
- Proactively manage all aspects of projects, including schedules, resources, progress update, issues and risks; Recommend path to the green.
- Keep abreast on latest technology/ best practices in the banking industry and cross-border opportunities and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Foster a highly engaged team for the delivery of projects that meet/ exceed business targets
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis with full project lifecycle, and IT Transformation is preferred.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Previous experience in managing cross-border/ PRC projects and collaboration with IT, local vendors and project counterparts in Mainland China is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with the banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.