Senior Product Marketing Manager, Home Decor
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is a global employer having 15,000 employees worldwide and well-invested manufacturing plants. They are a market leader acquiring 70% global market share for their home decor brand. With aggressive expansion plan and business objectives, my client is looking for an experiened Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead a small team. In particular you will,
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to communicate the value proposition to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with retailers when appropriate to develop deeper understanding of the products
- Oversee and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness
- Manage campaigns on social media.
- Conduct market analysis and identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Be an expert on the buyer criteria, your competition and how to grow market share
- Study products and translate technical detail into benefits for users
- Develop brand and messages for unique brand proposition
- Plan and direct implementation of all retail account-specific POP executions.
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 10+ years of experience in a related marketing function.
- Demonstrate experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there will be a heavy focus in writing and presenting/selling ideas
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Strong analytical and project management skills with keen eye for detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC227230
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.