Senior Product Marketing Manager, APAC - High-end Beauty
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000.00 - HK$800000 per annum|
- Closely Partnering with HQ
- Integrated APAC Marketing Strategy
- Sophisticated Brand Positioning
Our client is a leading worldwide beauty company with various brands under its umbrella with business in over 50 countries and Hong Kong their regional business hub. With strong consumer and customer base, they are further accelerating the business expansion in HK. The company is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, APAC to lead the integrated product marketing strategy for the prestige product portfolio.
Based in Hong Kong, this position is responsible for developing APAC integrated product marketing strategy for the prestige brand. Senior Product Marketing Manager, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the brand and develop mixed marketing models for the APAC business
- Design 3-year APAC innovation strategy and identify opportunities for new products portfolio
- Lead and drive brand awareness, reach, engagement, trial, purchase and expand consumer base
- Work with the sales, marketing, supply chain, operations and CRM team to ensure smooth implementations of key regional product launch
- Develop APAC product marketing strategy and monitor the success of the same
- Gather market research and consumer data on the APAC region, drive strategic planning and capture new opportunities
- Partner with multiple stakeholders including retailers and global HQ to ensure successful long-term strategic partnerships
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years of product marketing experience in beauty sector at APAC level
- Experience with prestige beauty/ cosmetics/ skincare brand with a multi-national team environment
- Excellent communication, influencing and people skills
- Solid experience in driving APAC brand/ product marketing strategy in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding in senior stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidate with less experience will be consider as Product Marketing Manager, APAC.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229922 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.