Senior Procurement Manager - Corporate Governance
Our client is a well-established hospitality brand. Due to increased growth and an internal promotion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Procurement team in Corporate Governance.
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for building upon the existing corporate governance framework. This will include procurement policies and procedures, ensuring each subsidiary and department adhere with procurement KPI / SLA, and ensure consistency and efficiency along the procurement process. You will work with the team to monitor sourcing and procurement operations are in compliance with the established procedures and mitigate any risk to the organization. You will also conduct reviews of the organization's procurement processes and manage internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 12 years' procurement experience with at least 5 in a role developing a corporate governance framework from within an in-house or consultancy role
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese to be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- A high level of standards, values, work integrity
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- A Bachelor's degree; professional qualification in procurement or business administration, CIPs, etc are an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249142.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.