Senior PR and Corporate Communication Manager - Hospitality
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium VIP service. With more than 20 years of experience, the Group currently employs over 5,000 staff in Hong Kong. Their comprehended service covers every lifestyle request from their client ranging from dinging to personal concierge. To cope with their regional expansion, the company is now looking for a Senior PR and Corporate Communication Manager to join their team.
As a Senior PR and Corporate Communication Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing Group's daily press enquiries and emergency press handling, you will also be responsible to develop a strategic internal and external CSR strategy. Last but not least you will be required to plan and organize Grand Opening, PR engagement and corporate networking events.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of managerial experience, preferably gained from PR agency or in-house Communications team for a regional or global consumer brand
- Solid track record of managing effective PR, both traditional and digital, and content-driven campaigns
- Good understanding of travel, aviation or hospitality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management, time management, people management a must
- Excellent presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Flexibility for business travel
Contact Karen Chan on (852) 3101 30302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below