Senior Officer / Assistant Manager, Fund Administration
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$480000.00 per annum|
Our client is a UK-listed provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services with business operations in over 20 markets . Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for multiple headcounts to join the team.
Reporting to the department Head, you will be rresponsible for a full spectrum of fund management functions including cash management, performance analysis, information disclosure and investor enquiries. You are also responsible for completing and ensuring the accuracy of the daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation. As a Senior Officer /Assistant Manager, Fund Administration, you are also required to liaise with clients and other external stakeholders such as Audiors or Prime brokers for fund-related issues and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferbaly with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Fund Administration
- Experience in handling private equity fund is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.