Senior Network Manager - MNC Firm
My client is one of the biggest Global MNC retail company. They are currently trying to hire a Senior Network Manager to manager the networking team across APAC.
- Continue building and evolving the Network and Interconnection Technologies infrastructure for the Companies with Asia Pacific focus.
- Respond to incidents, requests, and alerts, drive RCA for post-incident improvement plan.
- Create solutions for problems (e.g., design connectivity for an AZURE / AliCloud application deployment).
- Enhance the LAN, WiFI, MAN and WAN architecture, improving availability and scalability and reducing cost and time to deliver.
- Design, deploy and monitor SD-WAN technologies in the region (e.g. Meraki & Viptela).
- Perform technology and equipment evaluation, including lead proofs of concepts of new technologies.
- Develop an evolution of the service (e.g., DDI solution architecture).
- Automate workloads (e.g. SolarWinds / Exoprise tools monitoring).
- Learn and test technologies to assess viability for upcoming projects.
- Create and update designs for anything ranging from office, warehouse, manufacturing to data center.
- Prepare, manage and deploy change requests.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or EE is required, post graduate degree preferred.
- CCNP / CCDP and CCIE certification are essential, PMP / ITIL certifications is preferable and other certifications is a plus.
- Overall 15+ years of IT experience with 8+ years dedicated in managing APAC WAN, MAN, LAN and WiFI infrastructure with excellent domains knowledge of BGP, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, ISIS, DDI, ACI, SDDC, SDN technologies.
- IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols as well as network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills. Strong Unix/Linux skills and the ability to script is desirable.
- Proficient experience of managing Interconnection Oriented Architecture environment, and sounds knowledge of IoT, 5G NR (MIMO, eMBB, URLCC, mMTC, etc.).
- Proven experience working in a Global matrix organization with Outsourced or Offshored Support Partners.
- Ability to work in a highly motivated and fast paced collaborative team work environment with minimum supervision; Passionate about quality deliverables and wants to make a difference.
- Demonstrable experience in the preparation of project planning and lead execution.
Those who are interested please either submit your resume here or email it to me directly at email@example.com Thanks!