Senior Network Engineer - 40k - 70k
- Provide daily Network Support for the company's operation.
- Involve and take part in the Network related projects.
- Support data centre related Network issues.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong hands on experience of managing Network, Firewall and security products including but not limited:
- Checkpoint / Palo Alto firewalls and their management platforms
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Experience of managing the below technologies:
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- KEMP server load balancer
- Symantec ProxySG
- Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Riverbed NetProfiler
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud networking
- Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management.
- Delivering and maintaining a 'quality' operational service within a high pressure environment.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve problem logically.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills.
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
Please submit your CV to Davis Leung: email@example.com quoting reference number DL237989 or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.