Senior Merchandising Executive, Regional
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$420000.00 - HK$456000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
Our client is an international high jewelry brand renowned for providing world-class customer experience and a wide range of prestige products. It has been playing a significant role in the world's luxury industry and has proven track record of success. Due to business expansion, we are now hiring passionate individuals to join the team as a Senior Merchandising Executive (Regional).
Reporting to the Assistant Merchandising Manager, you will have to work closely with the retail stores in different regions to define and execute the merchandising plans. You will have to analyse the sales and inventory records of each stores to come up with accurate and effective merchandise forecast, monitor the stock logistics and allocate stocks to meet the requirement of store events. You will also communicate with the brand's head quarter to make sure the merchandising activity aligns with the brand's marketing direction.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Merchandising or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of merchandising experience in retail industry, preferably luxury brands
- Strong market understanding about fine jewelry, regional exposure will be an advantage
- Being passionate, analytical and a good team player
- Excellent communications skills with good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, etc)
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 45923
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.