|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Being one of the world's largest global hypermarket, the company has over 1,200 stores stationed across the globe with over 150,000 employees.
As a Senior Merchandiser, you are reporting to the Merchandiser Manager and leading the shoe department independently. Your job duties include order follow up form development stage, sample approval, testing, production control until shipment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10 years' merchandising experience in shoes business for Geman or European marketing
- Technical knowledge in shoe and chemical testing
- Strong desire in obtaining exposure in multi-national business, working with people from different nationalities and gaining full visibility of supply chain process
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Hard working, stress resistant individual
- Prepared to travel and visit factories
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM224499.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.