Senior Merchandiser, In-flight Products
Our client is a leading multinational airline supplier. Being a leader in the inflight sales/ airline industry, our client has built a strong client portfolio and connection with major international brands. To assist with the business growth, we are now hiring a Senior Merchandiser, In-flight Products to join the team.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you will have to source, develop and maintain suitable suppliers and manage a portfolio of products including Amenity Kits and any related in-flight equipment and products. You will work closely with the brand team and design team to come up with updated product line according to market feedbacks. You are also required to conduct product presentations to clients and visit factories regularly.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Merchandising, Procurement or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of solid merchandising experience, preferably in buying office
- Exposure in airline/ in-flight sales industry will be a definite advantage
- Excellent communications skills, with proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Use of SAP is preferred
- Being independent, passionate and willing to travel
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 220413
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.