Senior Marketing Manager, Luxury Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum + 2-3 month bonus|
Our client is an iconic brand that embraces contemporary art. They think it's crucial to provide their customers with sensory experiences of art as part of the customer journey. They are also great supporters of Asian artists and conducted a lot of collaborations to bring beautiful arts to mass public.
A Marketing Manager role has arisen. This is an integrated Marketing role. You will lead 360-degree marketing campaigns that include PR events, exhibitions, PR, BTL, digital advertising, sponsorship, etc. You will have 3 subordinates to support all executions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 10 years of marketing experience from 4As advertising agencies or international luxury retail brands
- Passion in Arts and Lifestyle Brands
- Creativity in marketing directions - collaborations, brand story and visuals
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Regional experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC45240
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.