Senior Marketing Manager, Global Lifestyle Brand
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
About Our Client and the Opportunity :
Our client is a global lifestyle brand. They won 30 global marketing awards and are constantly seeking improvement.
An opportunity has arisen from the Marketing team. The marketing team consisted of digital marketers, CRM manager and data analytic veteran. This role is a project leader driving the adoption of sales-lead-conversation over an automated platform.
You are an expert coming with experience implementing a platform which funnels leads generated from marketing campaigns and tracks the conversation of leads to revenue. Acting as a change project leader, you will work closely with headquarter subject matter expert, local senior stakeholders and database architects to collect the requirement of the automated platform, select vendors, implement, perform user acceptance tests and ensure users' adoption of the platform to achieve business objectives. You will also work closely with data analytic team to build dashboards for management's reference of lead-to-revenue conversion.
Prospect is present for this role as the organization has invested in transformation projects on a global level.
Qualifications Requirement :
- 8+ years of all rounded marketing experience, preferrable from sizable multinational companies
- Veteran leading omni-channel marketing campaigns and have insights to best adoption of marketing automation/ CRM platform to track conversion
- Strong stakeholder management and project management experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC227247
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.