Senior Marketing Manager - Global Hospitality
Our client is a travel hospitality market leader with locations in over 20 countries. They are currently hiring a Senior Manager to launch additional international markets.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing go-to market strategy for overseas destinations including brand building, lead generation, advertising, partnership and promotion strategies. You will develop and execute customer acquisition campaigns and work with internal and external stakeholders on branding, public relations and supporting sales. This is a role that will look after both long and short-haul markets so you will be expected to travel occasionally.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' regional or global marketing communications experience from within travel, hospitality, F&B, or lifestyle
- Strategic marketing mindset with strong regional and/or international exposure
- Solid understanding of using data to create effective campaigns and to manage ROI
- Ability to manage overseas markets and agencies and be hands-on
- Strong communication, time and project management skills
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT236926.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.