Senior Marketing Communication (Travel Industry)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Senior Marketing Communication Executive, you will be focusing on implementing marketing programmes to support the growth and development of the cruise tourism in Hong Kong. Also, to support in planning and execution of marketing campaigns, trade shows and promotions, while coordinating with overseas office of assigned markets. Moreover, you will be managing the content of online platforms and identify new opportunities for cruise tourism development.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 7-8 years of strong experience in marketing communication
- Experience in travel-related industries is a big plus
- Strong attention to details and project management skills, able to work under pressure and a good team player with analytical mind
- Proficiency in PC applications - MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese character input method
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227953.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.