|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
Our client is a HK Listed market leader in the infrastructure industry. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to lead their management reporting team, covering Hong Kong and China markets.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a small team and oversee all spectrum of management accounting for your division, supporting the business unit from budgeting and forecasting, operational performance, taxation and internal control. A key part of your role is to provide continuous support to the system development projects, ensuring users' needs are met and that reports produced are accurate and in accordance with their corporate governance. This role will see you travelling to China on a regular basis, liaising with the accounting and operation teams as well as regular meetings with senior executives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience, at least 5 years of management reporting gained in HK listed companies
- Strong China market knowledge, especially taxation and reporting requirements
- Experience in system implementation using SAP
- Occasional travelling to PRC is required
LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 217536 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes