Senior manager - Valuation
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
* Strong insurance platform and good company culture
* Attractive remuneration package
* Promising career progress
- Lead Universal Life management, including but not limited to crediting rate monitoring, UL management policy maintenance, investment strategy assessment, management reporting
- Lead Reinsurance reporting and ad hoc Traditional and Financial Reinsurance assessment
- Lead the quarterly PVIF Par UL CoG reporting
- Lead the new product valuation assessment for example, reserving, local or EC solvency impact, modelling matters
- Co-lead the quarterly EC reporting Manage and complete ad hoc projects, provide guidance to junior colleagues
- Work closely with the group office.
- Act as one of the deputies to the Valuation and Economic Capital Head
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974