Senior Manager-Technology Risk Management-Global Insurance Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first-tier global insurance firm in Hong Kong with a strong and outstanding performance in different countries. Currently, they are hiring for a Senior Manager to join their team in order to look after the global information risk management for different countries within the company. The right candidate will be leading the team and he needs to have a strong technical background with good understanding of different technology platforms e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux etc. S/he will oversee security controls in business and technology solutions by leveraging global risk assessment processes. The Senior Manager also needs to work closely with management and determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements. Last but not least, s/he will also look after the information security standards, conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
- Around 8 years+' working experience (with international exposure) in Security, Risk Management and Audit etc.
- Good experience working on security controls and processes, including security patch management, policy enforcement, security event correlation, antivirus etc.
- Good understanding of technology, IT risk/compliance management processes and methodologies.
- Previous team lead experience is a plus, but experience working in the financial industry is a must.
- Certified with CISM, CISSP, CISA etc is a plus.
- Good communication skills in both Cantonese and English.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.